I'm so confused about what I'd be getting into with this. Since there doesn't seem to be any videos or articles on it anywhere, can you upload another screenshot or two? My lack of TTRPG experience is likely playing a hand here, btw. >.>
A downloadable game
In the year 20XX...
Welcome to the world's first soulslike dating sim. Probably.
Inspired by: Fantasy High, Scott Pilgrim series, River City Girls, TMNT, the Nuketown map
- Step into a simulation made in the near future. When nobody can die, the world becomes a soulslike beat-em-up arcade game!
- In this suburban community, everything is settled with fists and blades. Everyone has powers and they use with reckless abandon. You can't even go out with friends without a cult of ninjas dropping from the rafters! Wanna buy a gatorade at the 7/11? Nice try, the Asst Manager's got a thing or two to say.
- A hack of 2400 by Pretendo Games.
- Explore the SUBURBS -- a sickly sweet simulation where 1950's America meets future technologies.
- The module includes mundane locations like the Movie Theater and Post Office -- and gives each of them PLOT HOOKS AND A BOSS FIGHT.
- Fight battles and grow your relationships -- whether it be making friends, helping family, or talking to your crush.
Also includes: LEGEND OF THE GODDESSES
Inspired by: Breath of the Wild, Twilight Princess, Roguelike games
- A BONUS game. Live out adventures inspired by your favorite Legend of Zelda games in an OSR-esque environment. The world is slashed and blighted. It's up to you to travel across the many biomes of the world and rescue each one from what ails it.
- combines openworld feel of Breath of the Wild with minimalist feel of the original Legend of Zelda (1986)
- brave the dark forest, frozen tundra, scorching desert and more~!
- use elemental tactics -- like casting water on a fire enemy!
You can now buy ALL my 2400 hacks in one place if you CLICK HERE: https://itch.io/s/68465/24xx-hacks-by-me
To see examples of the my work: check out my FREE 2400 Hacks. https://mstrocks.itch.io/24xx-cyberspace-supplements
Based on 2400 by Pretendo Games.
Cover art is open license for each.
Use this game for anything you like besides resale. For more information, contact me at MarcusStrocks@gmail.com
In order to download this game you must purchase it at or above the minimum price of $3 USD. You will get access to the following files:
Support this game at or above a special price point to receive something exclusive.
Community Copies available for marginalized or low-income access.
- File correctionsMar 14, 2022
Log in with itch.io to leave a comment.
Hi not sure what you mean but I can answer any questions. If you have any trouble with the rules, search 2400 by Pretendo Games. The setting is original
So you can use the game for short or long-term campaigns. You can get any dice set (d4, d6, d8, d10, d12) and use those or use online versions. Everything in the game is a skill check (or test) so you use roll d6 to see if you succeed. Or, if you are skilled at it, you'll use d8. Even more skilled, d10, etc. Otherwise, it's similar to what you might play with Dnd, etc. A Game Master describes the world for players and presents threats. For this particular setting, picture it like Dark Souls or Elden Ring: there's fights everywhere leading up to big boss battles that can kill you in one or two blows if you're not smart about it. Except it's a modern setting. Since you (and everyone you know) are a brain living in a simulation, you can die and still be rebooted at either sunrise or sunset. Like Scott Pilgrim, Everything Everywhere All At Once, and similar films: your goal is to create deeper human relationships even amidst all the fight scenes. Can I answer any more questions?
. . .